Christmas Shadow Box with Tree Card:
To download instructions click here
Sue Wilson Christmas Shadow Box CED 3071
Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Frames CED 9303
Red, Gold, Coconut White Card Stock (Creative Expressions) and Forest Green-Reddy
Creative Expressions Stamp Set CEC772
Creative Expressions Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Sue Wilson Star Swirl Embossing Folder EF 021
Marianne Designs Brick Wall Embossing folder DF3403
Gold Line Stickers 1082
Red stick on jewels or pearls
Twinkles Glitter glue in red and gold
3-D foam strips from Couture Creations
1. Cut a piece of forest green card stock to measure
2. Die cut a piece of Coconut White card stock using the inner rectangular frame from the Lattice Frames die set.
3. Center the shadow box die on top of the coconut white card stock that you just cut and also place the inner rectangle dies inside the openings in the shadow box and die cut all at once with your die cutting machine.
4. Pierce the holes in the shadow box if they did not cut out with the die. Remove the rectangles from the spaces.
5. Emboss the upper right and lower right rectangles using the spiral stars embossing folder and the left long vertical rectangle using the brick embossing folder as shown in the example.
6. Stamp using Versamark ink, the upper left rectangle using the Merry Christmas stamp. Place the stamp at the bottom of the rectangle and then heat emboss with the detail gold embossing powder
7. Die cut and emboss from red paper, a set of 3 small ornaments, one of each presents and 2 stockings
8. Die cut and emboss a large ornament, a star, 3 garlands, and 2 of each presents from gold card stock
9. Die cut and emboss 1 tree, 2 holly leaves and one stocking from green card stock.
10. Die cut 3 top parts of the stocking…cut to only be the top of the stocking and add dries clear glue to the top and glitter using iced snow. When dry attach to the top of the stockings with foam tabs.
11. Attach the shadow box to the forest green card using the 3-d Embossing strips from Couture Creations.
12. Attach the embossed rectangles to their appropriate places using double-sided tape.
13. Attach the tree to the inside of the largest rectangle. Attach the garland to the tree using glue and the ornaments using foam tabs.
14. Attach the stockings and the large ornament using foam tabs.
15. Attach the two holly leaves above the stamped sentiment using foam tabs and add a stick on red jewel or pearl to the pair.
16. Glitter the ornaments and the star with the twinkles gold glitter glue. Also add red twinkles to the red ornaments and presents.
17. Decorate the outside edge as desired with gold sticker lines.